Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Store Wishlist

Post subject: wishlist for buying
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 pm 

Hi, This is mainly for the admin's. I would like to see on the products page a tab for wishlist that way I can keep track of the things I can't get at the moment and have to wait to buy later. And also a tab under my account that say's my wishlist.

Some other idea's would be a homepage to post our renders too or a gallery for posting renders.

For the readers of this post: If you like these ideas please post-I love these ideas-
if your not crazy about them or can think of something similar that you like better please post that to this thread instead.

Thanks, :D
Isodoria

Post subject: Re: wishlist for buying
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

Isodoria wrote:
Hi, This is mainly for the admin's. I would like to see on the products page a tab for wishlist that way I can keep track of the things I can't get at the moment and have to wait to buy later. And also a tab under my account that say's my wishlist.

Some other idea's would be a homepage to post our renders too or a gallery for posting renders.

For the readers of this post: If you like these ideas please post-I love these ideas-
if your not crazy about them or can think of something similar that you like better please post that to this thread instead.

Thanks, :D
Isodoria

A gallery is in planning. We will have such a thing available in the near future once we have linked our Forums to the Store. We want to make things easier for our users with only one login, but for now two are needed. We are planning on having a compatible gallery software which links to the forums, so the users only have to login here for PM's mail, and their gallery.

Of course one big issue is the monitoring of gallery space for TOS rulebreakers. As the site is a family friendly one, there will always be people trying to push the limits and put the site at risk, and we need to have monitors constantly reviewing and watching what is posted before it is posted. At the moment we don't have the manpower to do that. But in the future we will.

As to a wishlist, that is also in planning, and a module for that is being designed to fit out store's needs.

Thanks for your input and ideas, keep them coming!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 pm 

Glad to hear your plans for the future Antonio.

A Gallery link was the first thing I looked for, so I'm glad there will be one in the near future. I certainly understand the need for admins to keep the gallery in good stead with the TOS. I never understood why people feel the need to "push the envelope", but they do it anyway even though the probably know it's going to get pulled.

Also glad you plan on a Wishlist module, as I can NOT live without my wishlist. ;)

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm 

Bumpage.
Is there any news about a wishlist?
I keep bookmarking stuff, but I forget I did, and I clear bookmarks frequently.
It would be nice to have a wishlist in the store.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 pm 
Site Admin

Silke wrote:
Bumpage.
Is there any news about a wishlist?
I keep bookmarking stuff, but I forget I did, and I clear bookmarks frequently.
It would be nice to have a wishlist in the store.

Hello Silke!

I have invested a large sum of money into X-Cart Pro software and the entire store will be rebuilt as a complete community solution, similar to that of Daz3D and RDNA. This will include these forums being built into the front end of the storefront, together with a users gallery and a site competition gallery. Your wishlist and a gift registry as well as Gift Certificates are built into the X-Cart Pro software.

Additionally the Merchants will be able to control their own store sales as well as give out coupons for a particular product or range of products on their own.

The new store is planned for release after testing in 2012, we are currently planning which products will be moved into the new store, as the current PoserAddicts store will remain online to allow purchase of Legacy items for the Gen 2, Gen 3 figures as well as the P6 and P7 figures and ApolloMaximus. All of which will be historical figures in the very very near future. At this rate we will put only Gen4 and Gen5 products, and the upcoming Genesis support products into the store, as well as standalones and new figure addons which receive great support in the current marketplace.

The current PoserAddicts store will remain online, as does DigitalMales, for legacy support purposes only.

I hope this answers your questions?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 pm 

This is great news Antonio. Look forward to seeing the new store when it's ready. :)

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:59 pm 

This is all very good news. I was meaning to ask about the wishlist function, and I see this thread. Looking forward to the 2012 store.

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Store Wishlist