Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Store Wishlist

Post subject: Cartoon characters
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 pm 

I need animals. Beaver - builder (tradesman), rabbit -magician, skunk - cleaner, chipmunk - , koala - Croc Dundee. possum - hillbilly, Panda - Japanese wear, prairie dog - binoculars and camper outfit,, mole - thick glasses, Bat - vampire....just to name a few. I would fishing gear for the raccoon and a Sherlock Holmes outfit for the fox and a honey pot for the bear (& a picnic basket).

Cartoon dogs with different breeds and appropriate out fits, like a German shepherd as a policeman, a blood hound as a hunter or sheriff, bulldog with English flag vest, a dalmatian as a fireman, retriever as a duck hunter, husky as a mountie, chiwawa as a Mexican (or a fashion model ), Poodle in a 50's dress, again just to name a few. They cute be adults or pups which would be adorable, or both.

I have a lot of other ideas for clothes and characters. Like gold digger and retro cop (motorcycle cop) I can do the designs for the ideas so it can be imported into 3d programs, but I can't use 3D programs as I have fibomyalgia and I have brain fog.

Can anyone help?

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.DennisHolmesDesigns.com
http://www.CartoonsOf.com

Post subject: Re: Cartoon characters
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

This reminds me alot of the types of figures that Richard Scarry used to draw in his learning books for kids. Sounds like an intriguing project, and I am sure some of the merchants would be interested in this. What I am wondering is, you state you cannot use a 3D program, then what would you do with figures like this if they were made? As they would need to be used in a 3D Program. Just curious.

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Store Wishlist