Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Store Wishlist

Post subject: Wishlist for Wayii
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:39 pm 

Hi! I really like the Arclight textures but since I do not use Daz Studio so much, I was wondering if we will ever see a Poser material version of these beautiful textures sometimes in the near future.

Post subject: Re: Wishlist for Wayii
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:51 pm 

grinchysteve wrote:
Hi! I really like the Arclight textures but since I do not use Daz Studio so much, I was wondering if we will ever see a Poser material version of these beautiful textures sometimes in the near future.

I'll have to ask Al or Nan to see if either of them have the set and are willing to do the poser files when they have time. No promises, since my powers of persuasion aren't infallible. But I'll ask.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:09 am 

Oooh thank you so much for asking!!! I really appreciate it!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 am 

I talked to Al and the answer was yes. However, timeframe is unknown. I have to take a break from making new things so that he has time to go back over some of the older things. >.< I've kinda been working him half to death this last month or so with the frenetic burst of new sets.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:49 am 

It's been a long time in coming and I had to seek the services of another Poser native to have this done, but Arclight is very soon to have Poser files added both to the main package and the second skin bonus.

The runtime has been rebuilt to the newer shared directory format and the bonus skins will now be included in the main download. Once this new pack has been loaded on the server, those who have bought Arclight in the past should have their downloads reset so that they can have the update.

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Store Wishlist