Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » General Discussions

Post subject: Just want to introduce myself
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm 

My name is Lizzie P. and I'm a new merchant here. My first two products are currently in the store; D9S Deirdre and D9S Anisa. I've got plenty more in the works. You can see what I'm working on in my eccentric Twitter feed, if you so please.

Now a little about me so you know who you're buying from. :) I'm a 25 y/o artist, writer, and dreamer from Southern Illinois. Art is my life, I work on it day and night while trying not to let other things distract me like that pesky thing called "real life". I started making commercial 3D content to help offset how much I spend on content made by others. I've been working in Poser since 1999. Although most, if not all, of my products are Poser6+ only, I plan on learning Daz|Studio to expand the market for my products. After I learn DS, my next plan is to learn how to create models.

My art studio, Dream 9 Studios, was formed on June 09, 2006. (That's where the D9S comes from on my products!) I create free online graphic novels which I hope to get printed someday. I also sell prints of my artwork.

Hmm... what else... I have a Chihuahua named Aayla and a Goffin's Cockatoo named Curley. I am a sci-fi geek. I am in love with Ewan McGregor. I like the color blue and my favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh. I'm on the computer and internet almost 24/7. I drink more caffeine than you can imagine. My sense of humor is what I like to call "insane wit".

To summarize, HELLO!

That's all folks!

Post subject: Re: Just want to introduce myself
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:22 am 

Hey Lizzie, welcome to Poser Addicts. I've been a fan of your online novels, and look forward to seeing more.

OK, off to check out your 2 new products. :)

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Post subject: Re: Just want to introduce myself
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:03 am 

Miss B wrote:
Hey Lizzie, welcome to Poser Addicts. I've been a fan of your online novels, and look forward to seeing more.

Thanks! Until I can get a bit of money into the old bank account, my graphic novels are all on hold. I hope to start on my "Journeys of Shelby Bly" graphic novel before the end of the year. It's just that they are so time consuming and require my complete focus.

Board index » PoserAddicts II » General Discussions