Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wayii's Fabric Table: GeistBuch (WnK Shaggy Tales) Freebie
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:04 am 

Oh. February, if you hadn't guessed it, is "I Love Whopper & Karth Month".

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 pm 

~hee, hee, hee~

Now what about that render would give me that clue, I wonder . . . hmmmmm . . . :mrgreen:

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:31 am 

LOL I know. So I'm at the official halfway mark on GeisterBuch. I added the belt to the texturing because I discovered that it looks damned nice if you fit it to Vicky with the rest.

And here we are... only a pair for four items left to go now. Now here's the question: is there anyone interested in optimizing the poser files? Al, of course, gets first dibs, but should he not want to do that job, it would be super-nice if someone would help out the poor poser folk who like these things so they don't have to suffer through horrendous shiny overbumped evil.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm 

Those look wonderful. The hat reminds me of the Mad Hatter in Alice In Wonderland. :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 am 

Shew... another one done. Al fixed all the Poser mats too. I love that man. I really do. Now all I need to do is nab Antonio to pop the files in their store resting place and turn it on. Happy freebie time wooo!

Then I can move on to working on Dark Edge for Dark Bootiesz...

Like Laurie Anderson says so aptly, "I'm on a roll, I'm on a wild ride."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:44 am 

Rollin rollin rollin, get those bootiesz rollin!

Hehehhe onward to the Dark Bootiesz texture companion. Already have the black and the white versions done. Only six to go.

As I may have mentioned, these will match the Straight Edge set from the Straightline outfit. I knew right away when I was doing the promos for that set and discovered that the Dark Bootiesz fit REALLY well with it that I had to do this. Moral imperative. Twice as much since the Dark Bootiesz are one of the less DS friendly packages texture-wise and I must spread the DS love to my Studio using brethren and all that.

Now here's the question I have for you:

Knowing that there will be 8 colors to match the Straight Edge set, which of the following options would you prefer?

Two styles for each color
Modular mat pose design (click to change just the straps or the whole shoe as desired)
Both

No previews just yet. But very soon, I promise.

Post subject: Re: Wayii's Fabric Table: Dark Edge (WnK Dark Bootiesz)
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 am 

Okay, despite the total silence, I went ahead and forged on with the Dark Edge set and included alternate straps for all eight boot colors and created handy strap-only mat pose files for the set so that you can mix and match your straps to your boots.

Al is almost done Poser optimizing (and they look even more fantastic than usual, lucky Poser users!), so it looks very much like this set will be in beta this weekend.

So you'll get:
8 highly detailed leather, suede and rubber boot colors
8 alternate strap sets (so two types of strap for each boot color)
mat poses in both .ds and pz2 format for the boots and for all 16 straps

BONUS: .ds optimized mat poses for Whopper & Karth's original boot textures that will install side by side with them and automatically use the correct type when you click their matpose thumbnail

Not bad, eh?

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:16 pm 

Looking great Wayii. You are definitely on a roll!! :D

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 am 

Well, Dark Edge passed beta rather more quickly than I'd anticipated and caught me with my promos undone. It should be in the store sometime early this week, once I get my crap together and get all the pretty store stuff for it done.

Today, I'm afraid, was a day of utter unproductivity. I kinda knew it would be. Comprehensive eye exams have a tendency to make me useless. But in a couple of weeks, I'll have a pair of glasses and hopefully will have put any suspicions of neurological disorder to rest. Some people just have unevenly sized pupils. *sigh*

Post subject: Re: Wayii's Fabric Table: Californy Dreamin (WnK Calyforny Bed)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:04 am 

As promised, the next one is a freebie. I've been hard at work re-upholstering Karth's Calyforny Bed. :) The results have been wonderful.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase