Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wayii's Fabric Table: Straight Edge (WnK Straight Bundle)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:43 am 

February is I Love Karth Month.

Lady 80 is in the store and I've already got my dirty paws all over a few more of her outfits. Shaggy Tales and the Straight Pants/Jacket Bundle fought it out and the bundle won on what's next.

Still in the very early stages, but it's firming up very quickly. So far it's looking like it's going to be a retro sci-fi theme in the texturing. Should make for some great dystopian rendering.

This image is already old. The texture has been refined a good bit since last night. But it gives you a good idea of where some of this is going. The Straightline Jacket will be included in the texturing, so it will be the pants, the vest AND the jacket all matched up for maximum fun.

Anyway, I'd better get back to work before I have to stop and do the feeding Cam thing again.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 am 

Nearly there with the Straight Edge. Only reds left to do, then it's polishing and packaging time.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:29 am 

They're looking great!! :D

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 am 

Just finished up the hard part. Now comes the tidying and packing. Totally stoked about this set. Just doing it made me happy.

Not sure, but I -think- Al will be picking it up and Poserizing it, but the initial release is going to be a DS thing, since that just makes me less stressy and grumpy and more likely to continue doing fun stuff like this at something approaching my former pace.

He's definitely almost finished poserizing, making poses and making a very cool earrings set for Lady 80. So there's more coolness afoot for that too.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:58 am 

Okay, shew, that was some work!

Pending being turned on in the store now. So you should see Straight Edge available any day now.

Till then... a little tease.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 am 

Totally Impressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats so cool..love that and your presentation is perfect.
Erik can wear that very good.
Has a Spock Touch*g*

Will take your pic for our Blog Okay ?
I will try to collect all news that are out in any kind on that blog.
Karth

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 pm 

Totally awesome!!! I agree with Karth, the jacket does have a Spock look to it. ;)

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 pm 

Karth, you can nab any of my pics for your blog that you like.

Yeah, I HAD to use Erik in one of these because he's just so COOL and I figured people should think of the outfit as not just for young, studley guys but for older, more conservative sorts too. And yeah, there's a bit of the old Spock influence there. Couldn't help it. It was between Erik and Michele Albert's Gabriel (a very good free Christopher Walkin likeness) and Erik just won me over for the job.

I'm so glad that you and Miss B like the teasers so far. (Antonio has it turned on now! Yay for Antonio. :D :D :D)

Hopefully once it is poor Cicas won't have another two day wait for his download links. The Paypal/cubecart scripts seem to hate him, poor guy.

Post subject: Re: Wayii's Fabric Table: GeistBuch (WnK Shaggy Tales) Freebie
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 am 

Well then. I've jumped back into work on this freebie I've been wanting to do for Shaggy Tales. I've got to say, it's making me very happy so far.

The plan is a simple one. Take the jacket, the boots and the hat from Shaggy Tales and create a set of coordinating textures for them to mate them up with my FeuerGeist and Erdegeist freebies for Raiver.

There were a couple of false starts, as I had to get the feel for the UV map with my finer detail work. But I've worked past that and have a very firm grip on the flow of it and things have begun looking the usual fabby.

I've decided to name it GeistBuch, which is I believe the German for Spirit Book. It follows the naming of the original freebies it is meant to be a companion to and tips the hat to Whopper and Karth's outfit name.

So. A look at where things are going.

There will be an identical progress thread on Daz's Freepository for those interested in watching the progress of the set.

Post subject: Re: Wayii's Fabric Table: GeistBuch (WnK Shaggy Tales) Freebie
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:55 pm 

This is looking very nice Wayii. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase