[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
PoserAddicts II • View topic - Wayii's Fabric Table: The Next Things
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: What's On Wayii's Fabric Table...
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:09 am 

Today was really productive, despite numerous interruptions. Got a green set AND a red set finished. The three metal types are done. So there's silver, brass and copper. So despite a rough start, this project is really picking up steam and moving at a more respectable clip.

I'm approaching the half-way mark in terms of raw production. Five more base texture sets to go, then transparencies to work the jacket into a vest.

I'm not really sure I want to do textures for the gun on this one. What is your preference? Would you folks like to see new weapon textures or is it a non-issue?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:34 pm 

I'm not sure they're "necessary". You could always do some at a later date as an addon. I think most people will be more interested in the clothes than the weapon, but then again, you never know.

Let's see if anyone (other than me) pops in with a comment. ;)

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:35 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:10 am 

So at first, I thought to myself, "Hmm, I wonder how hard it would be to do up some gun textures for the Hardcore set?" Then I opened the templates and the existing gun textures. HOLY COW! I think Uzilite spent more time on the gun than on the rest of the outfit. FOUR templates?!? With so much detail in the actual textures it's downright intimidating! Yeah, Wayii, stick to the outfit. There's almost zero reason to do anything to the gun.

And keep up the good work, everything's looking awesome!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:20 am 

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:53 am 

Well the blue above looks wonderful. As far as keeping the thread alive at DAZ, Hardcore was in the Member's Choice and got enough votes to get in one day, so a lot of people must've just purchased it last month (as I did), so I think there will be a lot of interest.

Of course, I could always go over there and start monopolizing that thread like I have this one. ;) There are days when I think you and I have our own private forum here. :mrgreen:

BTW, I agree with vagabondallen about the gun. I hadn't installed the outfit yet so didn't realize there were 4 good textures for it. In that case, you don't need to add any more.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 am 

Well, I stayed awake long enough to get the white set done, so now we have black, white, red, blue, green and brown finished. The test renders on them were fabulous, so I'm really happy about the progress.

I growled a bit in the WIP thread and things picked up real fast. Apparently nothing starts people talking faster than positing that if there is no interest that a project might not be finished and made available. Especially in this case, where there really is a dearth of texture support for a wildly popular mesh.

White, red, black and brown with copper metals.

And you are always welcome in my threads, Miss B. Your support and feedback make a very big difference to me.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:59 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:38 pm 

Okay, so my Hardcore Crash thread got squished for a "only one commercial thread per week" rule. So you can join in on it in the Heavy Metal Fox & Wayii's WIPS (Wayii Does Hardcore) thread here: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=125880

I tacked the Hardcore Crash stuff on with Heavy Metal Fox in a big amorphous Wayii thread of doomy goodness.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 pm 

Just posted again over there. I like the Saffron for mixing and matching a lot. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase