Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase

Post subject: Re: What's On Wayii's Fabric Table...
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 pm 

Miss B wrote:
Wayii wrote:
I got all of it. Docksider, Windwalker, Leggings, Headband... everything.

Kewl! :mrgreen:

I figure that set will make for an excellent unwinding exercise when I get done with the W:DOA Gaslight set. There's something calming and soothing about crafting freebie textures for really nest free sets like that one that is very centering.

I think I need that soon. I've been putting far too much pressure on myself lately with the pace of the commercial projects. It's kinda stressy, even with all the love and support Antonio and Stuart have been showing when they catch me online. I have a nasty tendency to pour it on too much when life gets too hectic -- trying to tackle too much at once and running myself ragged to get things done so that I can relax again, when reality doesn't actually work that way.

Freebie stuff is good because it has this "you're allowed to take it easy" thing bundled into it. Nobody's income is effected if I'm slow. I don't feel the need to meet a deadline. It's just pure art for the sake of art and nothing else.

And that's just relaxing.

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase