Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase

Post subject: Re: What's On Wayii's Fabric Table...
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:34 am 

/hugs

You're so good to me.

Well, Arclight is out now. That might have been the fastest concept to release project I've ever done, and that includes freebie sets where I didn't have to go through the commercial process. (HUGE thanks to Renderscott and Ganymeade for their understanding the urgency of the testing without compromising on assuring the quality.)

Now to get a set of complementing torso second skins done for the Arclight freebie pack. You know me. I can't just slap a texture on the map and call it good. It's got to look like something or it's not Wayii-wear.

Then I can get back to my happy Snow Fox textures. Yay! I'm hoping to have that wrapped up by the end of this coming week, but I'm just not feeling like rushing it. Royloo's goods demand time, being very picky meshes. There shall not be any half-assed crap going into that. It would dishonor Royloo's work. Not permissible.

Then I can lollygag around a little and work on more of the Wanted: Dead Or Alive textures at a nice sedate pace till I get my breath back. Shew...

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 pm 

Man I love your stuff, Wayii, you're really good... I wish I had your seemingly endless creativity. I got the technical stuff down but usually run out of ideas 1/2 way through a project.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:12 pm 

Fisty wrote:
Man I love your stuff, Wayii, you're really good... I wish I had your seemingly endless creativity. I got the technical stuff down but usually run out of ideas 1/2 way through a project.

The inside of my head is like a TARDIS. It's infinite and full of very odd stuff and doesn't look like all that much from the outside. I suspect that's why I always got stuck being the dungeonmaster in all my gaming groups.

But even I get stuck from time to time, especially when I've come up with a brilliant plan and then find out halfway through that large parts of it just aren't going to work as well as they did in my head or realize that the fabric bag that had that particular bolt of lace or linen didn't make it through one of our moves or (the very worst) discover that that awesomely hot candy apple red flecked PVC will not scan well.

My best seller, Lux Bath is literally the Good Linen from my bathroom closet. My husband still laughs about that. "That ken-doll is wearing my towel! Ahahahahaaaa!"

Seriously though. Your ability and talent isn't to be played down like that. I couldn't have done half the job you did with LukeA's stuff. That was masterful work there, from texture to DS shading. Wizard's Shop is one of my favorite scene sets.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 am 

The Arclight Undergear free gift for purchasing Arclight is now complete.

If you've already bought Arclight, PM me with your order number and a place I can send your gift expansion. It's under 4000KB, so most mail will handle it easily.

Remember this is ONLY for those who've bought Arclight. It's my way of saying thank you for supporting me.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:34 am 
Site Admin

I want one I want one!!!

Oh but I don't have an order number... waaah. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:17 pm 

Admin wrote:
I want one I want one!!!

Oh but I don't have an order number... waaah. :lol:

LOL! Antonio, I think you know that if ever there was an exception to the rule, it would be you. After all, you aided and abetted me on this whole Arclight project. You and my beloved testers have earned it. Poke me on MSN.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 am 

Yep, yep! I may be doing other meshes besides his, but I'll keep coming back to his and keep on doing that voodoo that I do. All over them.

Once I do Deecey's Wanted Dead Or Alive, I'm wanting to poke a very interesting set by Arcebus that has that neat steampunk feel to it (because I'm just in that vibe right now with W:DOA and I have the urge to balance things between gender sets... and because I can't afford the RDNA Steampunk outfit right now or anytime soon >.<.)

And then of course there's Fairy Tale Prince beckoning me. That outfit is woefully in need of some more texture love. And then more Royloo, because while Captain Black has lots of love, it hasn't had MY love yet. And we can't have that. It's Royloo. I have a hard time saying no to Royloo's hot mesh goodness.

And somewhere in there, I have to find a little time to do a few freebies for Jan19's new free dress and Joetzold's sexy free footwear.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:38 pm 

Wayii wrote:
And somewhere in there, I have to find a little time to do a few freebies for Jan19's new free dress and Joetzold's sexy free footwear.

Oh? Did you by any chance read my comment about you and Cho getting after that footwear? :lol:

You did get both sets right . . . the Windwalker and the Dockside footwear?

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:42 am 

Miss B wrote:
Wayii wrote:

Oh? Did you by any chance read my comment about you and Cho getting after that footwear? :lol:

You did get both sets right . . . the Windwalker and the Dockside footwear?

I got all of it. Docksider, Windwalker, Leggings, Headband... everything.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:28 pm 

Wayii wrote:
I got all of it. Docksider, Windwalker, Leggings, Headband... everything.

Kewl! :mrgreen:

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Board index » PoserAddicts II » Product Showcase