Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Artist Topics, Discussions & Genres » Genres: Sci-Fi, Future Worlds, Dystopia & Gallifrey

Post subject: A Question
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 am 

Is it appropriate to post SF/Dystopian/Whovian renders in this section? If so, what are the posting guidelines (size in pixels/KBs, adult rating, etc).

Post subject: Re: A Question
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:24 pm 

I believe admin. is still setting up a gallery for posting, i don't know what's permitted yet for submitting renders. There is a post be me in another category that admin replyed and told us a few of the things possibly in development. Thanks,Isodoria :D

Post subject: Re: A Question
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

You are welcome to post Whovian/Dystopian/Sci-Fi related items here. There is a gallery in planning which I would like to attach to the users listing here in the forums as a bridge software exists between several popular galleries, however, we are reviewing which software would suit the site best, and which can be moderated properly.

This site is located in Europe so the standards are a bit lighter than they would be in the USA for issues regarding nudity, however, it must be artistic and tasteful and not sexual in nature. This is and remains an over 18 user site, but the possibility that children could see the site and contents of the site is still there, and we want to remain as family friendly as possible. We are working on a "Nudity" flag thing for the store itself as well, so that we do not offend any users coming from the other side of the big-pond.

Board index » Artist Topics, Discussions & Genres » Genres: Sci-Fi, Future Worlds, Dystopia & Gallifrey